Friday, June 4, 2010

What’s in a Name?


Trying to be creative and come up with a title is something I struggled with all the way back to high school English class. The pressure to come up with a good name or title is such a big deal and can be very stressful. I have to admit I got lucky with the title of the blog. It started out as a conversation about some of my favorite foods from back home and then someone said to me “hey that’s a great name for a blog”. Beer, Brats and Squeaky Cheese was born. Now I will have to admit if you put this food on one side of the table and put a plate of southern bbq and biscuits with gravy on the other side, I have no idea which one I would pick! But that just seemed like a lot of words for a title so I stuck with the Wisconsin food, plus I have a great diagram to go with it!

2 comments:

  1. Only in Wisconsin can you find sooo many different flavors of brats. My personal favorite, blueberry!!! Yes, yes it's true. I haven't tried the cranberry or cherry yet, the rueben is good, so is the mushroom and the wild rice. But.....the blueberry......wisconsin heaven in a pork skin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say i dont think i have had blueberry brats. Must add to my next trip home list of things to try!

    ReplyDelete