Sunday, June 13, 2010

More yummy goodness

I can tell you since i moved south there are two restaurants that i really miss getting to eat at. The first is Perkins, oh what i wouldn't give for their breakfast and a blueberry muffin. The second and most important is Culvers. Oh how i miss Culvers. We will talk about this more in an upcoming post but today I was reminded of Culvers when i saw this coupon. They are famous for their butter burgers. It makes me drool just thinking about it. Well Steak 'n Shake has a Wisconsin butter burger substitute. Though it isn't the same, if you are in the south where Culvers has not yet moved, this burger is a good start. Now if i could just find some lemon ice...

5 comments:

  1. Did you ever go to the Perkins by Decatur? Unfortunately I hear it is gone. I had eaten there a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...and they say Southerner's eating habits are bad! Sounds just like a good ole hamburger with extra drippins'!
    YUM-MY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey, there is a Perkins in Memphis :-) Their breakfast is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Memphis really? I may need to make a special trip...

    ReplyDelete